- Some games (RaceRoom, but maybe others as well) support only 32 buttons. We have added a selector on whether to use the X12 hardware buttons or the Wireless Wheel buttons as buttons 1-32.
- Firmware does not crash anymore when detecting 0.10.x version flash data
- Firmware upgrade is not possible if a 0.10.x or earlier version is running. Instead, suggestion to update to 0.11.2 is shown.
- Firmware does not crash/hang if IONI servo drive initialization fails.
- Launching update when Simucube is in Firmware Update mode already, did not work in 0.50.4b release. This affected fresh installs of Simucube firmware. 0.50.4c release fixes this, no changes to firmware.